Policies and Guidelines
1. Prior reservation is needed before a group / individual can use any of the Media Center’s facilities and equipment. A reservation form should be accomplished by the requesting party noted by the teacher concerned and the department chair. Reservation forms may be secured from the M.C. counter.
2. No equipment and / or materials may be brought out of the MC without clearance from the teacher in charge / department chair.
3. All M.C. facilities, equipment and materials are to be used exclusively for AB Communication major courses and A.C.T.S. projects and activities only.
5. If equipment is borrowed, borrower is responsible for its proper handling and operation. In case of damage to the equipment, the borrower shall shoulder the cost of repair. If borrower losses the equipment, replacement will be demanded.
6. The different rooms in the media center should only be used for their intended purpose.
7. Groups reserving M.C. facilities take the responsibility of maintaining its cleanliness during and after use and in turning off the lights and air conditioning units.
8. Students are to observe the official working hours in the Media Center; i.e., 8:00 am – 12:00 nn, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
9. Bringing of food and drinks is not allowed at the Media Center
10. Violators of the above mentioned guidelines will be subjected to disciplinary action.
ContactAssociation of Communication Students
Media Center, MB-408 Mabini Building, De La Salle Lipa, Lipa City
Tel. No. (63) (43) 756 5555 loc. 269 Fax No. (043) 756-3117 Mobile: 0927.913.3832 (Globe) 0929.765.9808 (Smart)